Simplifying the assembly process not only saves labor costs but reduces the opportunity for assembly error – Mistake Proofing.
The United States Patent office awarded CRS Service, Inc. two (2) US Patents in support of this technology
Functional and Compact
These unique units combine a hydraulic vane pump, relief valve and directional control valve into a single, compact assembly – ready to apply in a variety of applications. CRS patented packaging results in numerous performance and installation benefits for your requirements:
- Reduced leakage potential – fewer fittings, lines and connections. Leak-free O-ring boss ports
- Lower installation labor and materials cost
- Units are pre-assembled and tested to your specific application requirements
CRS MPC: Simple, Adaptable and Efficient
A wide variety of displacements, controls and shaft options offer flexibility and functionality suited to your needs. Flow and pressure controls are easily incorporated to ensure optimum performance, control and safety.
- System Relief
- Flow Controls
- Counterbalance for overrunning loads
- Parallel circuit pressure reducing capability
- Load holding pilot operated check valve functions
- Many other options – tell us what you need
Rated flows to 20 gpm (1200 rpm) with pressure capability to 2500 psi makes these units ideal for virtually any simple hydraulic application. Fast, easy, cost-effective and efficient – the MPC from CRS is an ideal solution to enhance your productivity and bottom line profits.
Download our MPC catalog for detailed parts and technical specifications